Camden Uniting Church (CUC) is located in Camden, which is part of the Macarthur district of South Western Sydney, Australia. We are placed at the intersection of an historic and charming rural township on the edge of the fastest growth sector in Australia.
Update on Services and Changes to How We Meet
Due to the current health situation our face to face services and ministries have been suspended. Instead you may listen to our sermons on the Teaching Tab or go to the Self Isolating Tab for resources and our weekly meditations and reflections.
We are passionate and motivated about transforming lives
through helping people connect with Jesus Christ.
Our Vision is to be:
- a church resourced and equipped to double in impact and influence over the next five years
- a church drawn by its future not defined by its past
- a church discovering the immeasurable riches of God’s goodness, grace and love
We are being TRANSFORMED by God’s grace into a vibrant Christ-centred community that empowers people to flourish in every aspect of life.
How does transformation happen?
Below are some of the key elements we believe are important to becoming the kind of community God wants us to be.
FRIENDSHIP is its doorway
- We open our hearts and homes to welcome others into a spacious place where it is safe to be honest and real.
FAITH is its foundation.
- We trust in a loving, just and forgiving God and encourage others to know Him and be known by Him.
FELLOWSHIP is its support.
- We do life together sharing generously and openly who we are and what we have with others.
FREEDOM is its outcome.
- We pursue healing and wholeness through the truth of God’s word and the working of God’s Spirit.
FRUITFULNESS is its overflow.
- As we grow in Christ we reflect his character and actions in who we are and how we live.Camden Uniting is committed to mens ministry, womens ministry, outreach, mission activities, practical care and support, training and discipleship, social justice projects, community development and worship.